Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Flurry of Travels and Unfinished Projects, and Sketching George Town II Video

This year must be the year I hit a record. I've been on 3 trips in just over half a year, and there's one more major one coming up. In fact, I haven't finished up my sketchbooks for my last trip, and I haven't finalized my itinerary for the next trip, which is coming up in just over a month! That's not counting the various other commitments and projects I have on hand.

At this point, I'm trying to finish up a couple of things left from my last trip about 3 weeks ago. I joined urban sketchers from Southeast Asian countries, Melbourne, UK, and New Zealand, for a 3-day event in Penang, Malaysia, organized by the Penang group. Sketching George Town II was a tremendous success. I just finished cutting the video last night and left it rendering overnight, so I'll let it do the talking. I'll update with a blog post on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment